Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17

Wow, my legs are so sore from the workout yesterday - it feels good, and I'm looking forward to my session today. Weird. :-)

Had some old habits resurface yesterday - munched too much during my witching hours. Today my goal is to use an alternate method of coping when I feel those munchies coming on - a good one for me would be drinking a big glass of Crystal Light and then brushing my teeth. I just have to WANT to use an alternate method when those munchies hit - they can be persuasive!

Just made plans to surprise my Mom at the Cheesecake factory tonight - it's her birthday. I looked online and I'm going to get one of their new weight management salads - they say they're around 600 calories. Hopefully they're not TINY!

Morning sugar: 94

Breakfast: waffle (80), big glass crystal light - 80
Snack: none!
Lunch: soup (240), almonds (120), mandarin (40) - 480
Snack:
Dinner: everything at Cheesecake Factory! I screwed up my Weight Control salad by adding 8 pieces of bread, 2 pats of butter, guacamole & chips and edamame to it. Nice job!
Dessert: 4 bites cheesecake
BLTs:

Did I exercise today: Yes! It was pretty low-key but I did Day 3 of the Challenge. Go me!
Did I take my multi-vitamin today:
Did I take my calcium / D today:
Did I floss tonight:

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've been doing really well so far! Good luck at Cheesecake Factory tonight - you can do it - I know you can. How do you like the Wii Active workout? We have the Wii fit, but only the game that came with it.

    ReplyDelete