Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15

I'm starting this blog because I desperately need some accountability and I'm counting on my friends to comment, to bug me, to read, to stay with me. I need it!

I have six weeks until my 35th birthday. Nate starts real school this fall, and I always promised he wouldn't have a fat Mom. I've dithered around with my weight for forever, and I know why food is an issue for me but I can't keep going like this. I have so many reasons to overeat, but I just can't anymore.

I plan to do one post a day with the stats: what I ate, what I did for exercise, blood sugar, etc. Then other blogs on thoughts, feelings, all that garbage.

So here are the stats for today (I'll put in bold what I've already done):

Morning sugar: 86


Breakfast: waffle (85), glass of crystal light

Snack: cup of edamame (60), tiny mandarin orange (40), glass of crystal light - 185


Lunch: soup (260), carrots (50), hummus (100) - 595


Snacks: This is always where I lose it! 2 cups whole wheat pasta (360), brisket (150) - 1105

Dinner: Lean Cuisine (350) - 1455



Met my food goal (under 1700): Yes!

Exercise: Started Wii Active - did day 1 of 30-day challenge (burned 120 calories)

Multi-vitamin: Yes
Calcium/D: No
Floss at night: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment