Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16

I wake up feeling so good the mornings after a "good" day. I feel so organized and sane and I don't understand why I don't want to always feel this way - why I sabotage myself!

Anyway, another day. Feeling a little burn in my thighs from the Wii workout today; I'm actually looking forward to putting Jack down for a nap and doing Day 2 of the Challenge.

Morning sugar: 99

Breakfast: waffle (85)
Snack: none!
Lunch: Soup (200), carrots (35), hummus (80), raw almonds (70), tiny mandarin (40) - 510
Snack: Pierogies (400)
Dinner: Lean Cuisine (280), carrots (100), hummus (120) - 1410
Dessert: None!

Did I exercise: Yes! Wii 30-day challenge day 2 (repeated first half twice) - burned 200 calories
Did I take my multi-vitamin: Yes!
Did I take my calcium / D: Yes!
Did I floss at night: No

No comments:

Post a Comment